Briar’s Creek Etiquette & Rules
- Check in at the Golf Shop when you arrive on property
- Change your shoes in the locker room
- Members have the right of way
- Fill in divots and repair ball marks
- Sand boxes are located on the par 3 tees and on the driving range
- Retrieve your tees on the tee boxes
- Rake the bunkers
- Tap your shoes to remove sand when exiting a green-side bunker
- Music is prohibited on the golf course
- Boisterous behavior and profanity is prohibited
- Golf Carts are assigned & registered in the Golf Shop
- Restrictions are activated on our golf carts
- Remain 30 yards away from all greens
- You must always remain on the cart path on a par 3
- Always use cart paths where provided, 90 degree cart rule in effect
- Avoid soft areas on fairways (especially after rains) Use roughs whenever possible.
- Never drive through a hazard
- Never park near the perimeters of tees or putting greens
- Handicap flags available upon request
- No denim/blue jeans
- No cargo shorts, cargo pants, or short shorts
- Gentlemen must have collared shirts and they must be tucked in at all times
- Gentlemen must remove hats in the Clubhouse & hats must be worn properly
- Ladies are permitted to wear hats in the Clubhouse
- At dinner, jackets are optional. Ties are not required.
- Put your cell phone on silent/vibrate mode while on property
- Cell phone use is restricted to outside porches and the phone booth located on the 1st floor of the Clubhouse.
- We have a state-of-the-art lightning detection system on the golf course
- When you hear one (1) long horn blast, seek shelter immediately at the Clubhouse. Play is suspended.
- When you hear three (3) short horn blasts, it is considered “all clear”
- The Golf Shop will make the final determination when it is safe to play
- The speed on Briar's Creek Lane is 25MPH